With a centrally located custom state-of-the-art commissary kitchen, extensive culinary entrepreneurial membership base, two mobile kitchens/food trailers, and a catering van, Gastro Lab Culinary Solutions is a trusted foodservice partner that provides optimum quality options to live events and venues, concession vending, campus catering, market food service.
1. A team of highly skilled chefs, primarily composed of the hand-selected professional members of Short Street Gastro Lab Commissary.
2. A catalog of tried and true “fan favorite” menus, as well as custom menu services.
3. A comprehensive list of mobile food operators for venue placement.
4. An experienced and professional support crew.
5. A catalog of the best ShopNCFarms agriculture providers with the freshest local ingredients.
6. Detail-oriented logistics and planning.
Live Event and Venue Catering
The Gastro Lab is committed to consistently delivering the highest quality product, an unmatched level of presentation and service, and a can-do attitude. Utilizing our meticulous pre-event plan for logistics, production, staff and all hospitality requirements, The Gastro Lab stays ahead of demand. Our attention to detail should ensure that clients, sponsors, VIPs and their guests' expectations are matched or exceeded.
There simply is no substitute for experience with hi-capacity concession vending. Pick a sporting event and the Gastro Lab will provide a curated culinary concession experience to complement it. Contracting with Gastro Lab should eliminate the risk and “what if” factor, replacing it with quality, professionalism, and enhanced revenue streams, while serving authentic food by local chefs.
Our culinary team will aim to exceed the expectations of Gen Z’s foodie culture as campus dining services continue to evolve. Our menus are designed with only the best ingredients, making a positive impact with each meal. Our goals are to provide food service options that are:
• Additive free: no artificial ingredients, additives, or synthetic chemicals
• Locally procured: a minimum of 20% of ingredients grown, harvested, or produced within 150 miles of campus.
• Made from scratch: Chef developed and small batch
• Plant based or raw vegan
Market Food Service
In response to supply chain and staff shortages, Gastro Lab Culinary Solutions will provide locally sourced, locally produced quality grab and go, heat and eat, frozen multi portion, and bulk concept distribution to urban markets, delis and restaurants.